Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Long Time No See

So it's been a very long time since i've written on here. School/life was extremely hectic and I had no time really for anything but. But I am back and ready to rock and roll. At the current moment, it is 6:38 AM and I am wondering what in the world I am doing awake. Just can't sleep I guess. Should probably try and read but i'm not sure if i'm awake enough to do that and i don't want to "skip" over parts in my book because I don't remember what happened. At the beginning of the summer, I told myself I would read a lot of my books that I had picked up. A month and a half into things, however, i've completed one book that I was almost finished with and am about 70 pgs into my second. Not quite sure what happened there but i'm going to try my best to fix that. If anyone is interested as well, i can post my reviews on the books that I read (and hopefully they'll be fairly close together so long as I can myself actually do it) That seems to be the hard part, actually doing it. The current book I am reading now is definitely an interesting one. The different chapters are different parts in time it seems (although I think that by now everything is caught up to semi-present day) and there's a strange letter in old english that is a bitch of a read. Nothing has really happened yet in the book so I don't want to put it down in hopes that it will get much better and i'll enjoy it a little bit more. More information on the book when I actually complete it though, if I complete it. So this post didn't seem to make me any sleepier (if anything, it's made me more awake) so it looks like i'm going to need to find something else to do to make me sleepier. Better start looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment