Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Trapted

So all i've been doing this past week or so is just reading. Nothing more, nothing less. Well, unless you count staring at a computer screen waiting for someone to talk to something to do. I'm not one of those people though. It's been the same four purple walls and the same yellowish pages of my book. It's honestly driving me crazy. I want to be able to go out with my friends or just be able to go out. Sadly i've never been given that option. I'm not really sure what else i could be doing at home. There just doesn't seem to be anything besides my current activity. What i'm really amazed at is the fact that none of my friends have even called me to see where i've been. I don't think i've spoken to them in about four days and this doesn't seem to bother anymore. It makes me realize how alone in this world I truly am. Is this going to be what it'll be like when i'm back at school? Probably but I hope not. The only person I spent any time with last year was my ex-boyfriend but he hates me right now so calling him up and asking to hang out is out of the question. All I need is one friend. Just one. I'm not even going to be picky right now if it's a boy or a girl. Just one person to let me know that I actually mean something to someone and make me realize that life is in fact worth living. I don't see the point right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment